Leadscale and its subsidiaries (collectively Leadscale) are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy.
In the course of your interaction with our websites and our Services, your data will be processed by the following Leadscale companies:
- Leadscale Limited a company registered in in England and Wales (company reg: 08650664) with a registered office address at Unit 1, 6 Owen Street, London, EC1V 7JX, United Kingdom.
- Leadscale Engine Limited a company registered in in England and Wales (company reg: 05443168) with a registered office address at Unit 1, 6 Owen Street, London, EC1V 7JX, United Kingdom.
- Leadscale Services Limited a company registered in in England and Wales (company reg: 04170578) with a registered office address at Unit 1, 6 Owen Street, London, EC1V 7JX, United Kingdom.
- Leadscale Labs Limited a company registered in in England and Wales (company reg: 04738797) with a registered office address at Unit 1, 6 Owen Street, London, EC1V 7JX, United Kingdom.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Information
The Information we Collect from You
This section explains how we collect personal information about you, the types of personal information we may collect, how we may use it, who we may share it with and how long we will keep it for.
Leadscale shall collect the following Personal Information when you use the “Contact Us” form on our website or when you contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org :
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number,
- the Company you work for
- the subject of your enquiry (and any personal information contained in the message section of your enquiry.)
- Usage Data
Leadscale shall collect the following Personal Information when you email us via email@example.com:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- the Company you work for,
- the subject of your enquiry (and any personal information contained in the message section of your enquiry.)
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
Leadscale may use your Personal Data for the following Purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
When submitting an enquiry using the “Contact Us” form on our website
Leadscale shall rely on your consent to process your Personal Information and to service your enquiry. Leadscale may further process your data and contact You relying on the GDPR’s Legal basis of Legitimate Interest, this interest is namely to provide you with Services which may be the same or similar to those that you have enquired about or that your business already receives from us.
You are entitled to object to Leadscale contacting you by email for this reason at any time. If you subsequently decide that you do not want to hear from us about the services we could provide to your business, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Unsubscribe” or please click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email that we have sent to you. Withdrawing your consent will not affect our use of the personal information prior to you withdrawing that consent but it will mean that we will not be able to contact you about the services we may be able to offer your business in the future.
When sending us an email to email@example.com
Leadscale will use the content of your enquiry and any Personal Information provided within to respond to, and service your enquiry. Leadscale relies on the Legitimate Interest to process and use your information (and any Personal Information contained within your enquiry) to determine the nature of your enquiry and provide you with the most accurate response.
You are entitled to withdraw your consent to us contacting you by email for this reason at any time. If you subsequently decide that you do not want to hear from us about the services we could provide to your business, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Unsubscribe” or please click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email that we have sent to you. Withdrawing your consent will not affect our use of the personal information prior to you withdrawing that consent but it will mean that we will not be able to contact you about the services we may be able to offer your business in the future.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Leadscale will not share your information with any third parties, except for third-party vendors and service providers that work directly with Leadscale. We will only share personal information to these vendors and service providers to help us provide a product or service to you.
Examples of third parties we work with are our subsidiaries and affiliated companies, our Customer Relationship Management Tool (“CRMs”), marketing automation providers, invoicing suppliers, information processors, financial institutions, data appending services, and professional advisors. These third parties only have access to personal information necessary for them to perform their services.
Leadscale may be required to share your information in other circumstances, such as:
- assisting government enforcement agencies;
- investigating and defending Leadscale against third party claims or allegations; and/or
- protecting the rights, property, or personal safety of Leadscale or others, provided it does not outweigh your personal rights. If Leadscale is forced to make such additional disclosures, Leadscale will always use reasonable efforts to provide you prior notice.
Leadscale does not share personal information with other non-affiliated third-party companies for their commercial use without your consent. In limited circumstances, if you express interest in our Services, but we determine one of our partners is better suited to supply that service, we may share your information with that partner, to enable you to obtain suitable services from them directly.
Leadscale may share non-personal information, such as anonymous user data and traffic data, to better understand usage patterns and trends analysis for certain content, advertisements, promotions, services, and/or functionality of Leadscale’s Websites.
Data Storage and Retention
We store personal information collected by us both inside and outside the EEA, as may other parties that we may share your personal information with.
The personal information that we collect from you may be stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and may be processed by personnel (who work for us or one of our service providers) operating outside the EEA in countries that the European Commission has not decided to offer adequate data protection in accordance with the Act.
Where we pass your personal information to parties located outside of the EEA that do not offer adequate protection, if they are not subscribed to an approved data protection framework, such that permits us to transfer the personal data to them from the UK, we will enter into agreements which enable us to transfer that personal information to them and that enable you to exercise your rights in accordance with the Act.
- We use a customer relationship management solution that stores the personal information collected by us about our clients in the United States of America. To ensure that such personal information is provided adequate protection, we have put in place standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for transfers from data controllers in the EEA to data processors outside the EEA. A copy of these terms can be obtained by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Our personnel based in India may have access to personal information when they perform technical maintenance and support activities on our information technology systems. To ensure that such personal information is provided adequate protection, we have put in place standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for transfers from data controllers in the EEA to data processors outside the EEA. A copy of these terms can be obtained by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further details about the locations in which any client of ours may store your personal information (which it will be using as a separate data controller for the purposes of the Act), please see the information that was provided to you in the data collection notice that you received at the time you registered for a promotion, competition or other service offered by that client, or contact that client directly.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Leadscale will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
If you have not reached out to Leadscale for the erasure of your Personal Data
Leadscale shall erase/delete all copies of your personal information provided to it via our “Contact Us” form or via emailing us at email@example.com after a period of 10 years from of the last communication that we have had with you. Leadscale may retain a record that you contacted us and the outcome of that contact, to the extent and for so long as we are required to do so by law.
If you have contacted us to ask for the processing of your personal information to be stopped or for your personal information to be erased:
We will retain a record of your request in order to ensure that we comply with your wishes.
Leadscale may collect information about you regarding your use of our Services or about your visit to our website using cookies (automatically). Cookies can be described as small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their website work, or to increase the websites efficiency. They may also be used to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by Leadscale are called “first-party cookies.” Cookies set by parties other than Leadscale, are referred to as “third-party cookies.” Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., advertising, interactive content and analytics). Leadscale utilises first and third-party cookies for several reasons; Some cookies are required for technical reasons for our website to operate, and we refer to these as “essential” or “strictly necessary” cookies. Other cookies enable us to track various data points. Use of these cookies can also help to speed your access to the website as they serve as ‘reminders’ as to who you are. They may help us remember details such as your username and preferences, analyse how our website is performing or allow us to recommend content we believe you will be interested in. While we recommend that you allow these cookies to perform their tasks, you may adjust your computer’s settings to restrict or refuse them. However, some features or sections of the Website may not function properly, or not all, if the ability to accept cookies is disabled. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personal information you submit while on our site.
Leadscale collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyse its usage for the purpose of serving our visitors and customers better. This website uses Google Ads’ conversion tracking features on certain pages. If you contact us online, the destination page will have code on it that will help us understand the path you took to arrive on that page.
DoubleClick: We use Google Ads remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
Your web browser can be set to control cookie settings. These settings allow you to control whether you accept cookies, reject cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies, websites that are cookie-enabled will not recognize you when you return to the website, and some website functionality may be lost. The Help section of your browser may tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting cookies. To find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
To opt out of cookies:
You can adjust your cookie preference(s) with Leadscale via the cookie banner on our website.
If you wish to opt-out of mobile advertising, please follow the instructions on resetting your Advertising IDs for iOS or Android.
Your Privacy Rights
General Data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”):
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service. Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us by writing to us at Unit 1, 6 Owen Street, London, EC1V 7JX, United Kingdom or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office or another European data protection authority about the manner in which LeadScale processes that personal information.
Changes to this Policy